Sunday, March 9, 2008

Caleb Video



It's been awhile since I put up video clips... mostly because I haven't been using that camera very much. Here's a clip from February of Caleb "reading" Mike Mulligan and his Steam Shovel. I've mentioned that we've noticed that he's memorized some books. Well, here's what got it all started. I don't have the whole thing recorded because I didn't have that much space and Sadie was also competing to be in the video.

It's been wild seeing how amazing his memory is. With borrowing books from the library, I've noticed he has most of the story memorized by the third or fourth time reading through (depending on how long the book is). It's been really nice because he can kind of sit and "read" to himself- not that we get out of reading the boy stories. He could definitely be the poster-child for the "read to your child" movement.


No comments: