Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tid Bits

  • At dinner this evening, we witnessed first hand Sadie "playing" with her food. She's been doing a lot of pretending lately with the Little People and other little toys. At dinner, it was the strawberries.

One strawberry says to the other "oh no, I lost my daddy"
The other strawberry says "oh, maybe he's in my tummy"
And then she eats both strawberries.

  • Last week, we went out to visit my friend Kelly. I've known her since kindergarten and now she has a 2 yr old and a brand new baby. While out there, our friend Karen dropped by with her brand new baby so it was quite the houseful. Sadie and Miss M (Kelly's little girl) got along really well and seemed to have a lot of fun playing. As I loaded the car back up to drive home, the kids sat and watched out the window. At some point, they found a little thing of chapstick. Miss M happily showed Sadie and Caleb how to put it on and then all 3 kids were smearing chapstick all over their face. It was funny to watch. When we got home, Sadie ran to the book shelf int the dining room, where we keep all the art supplies and pointed up, saying "I need the gluestick for my face". Apparently the chapstick and gluestick looked a little too similar and now I'll have to keep both out of reach.

No comments: