Friday, November 13, 2009

Quick Bits

Sadie had her 3 yr check up this morning and provided quite the entertainment the whole time. I was a bit shocked to have her tell me in front of the doctor that "Girls don't read books" after I told her to try to read a book to herself while I finished up with the doctor. I glanced up to see the doctor raise his eyebrows and wonder where she might have heard that. I honestly have know idea where she got that and proceeded to feel awful that somehow my daughter has already picked up this idea about what girls do and don't do.

And now this evening, Sadie decided to start calling me Lady and is insisting that I call her Carrie. Not sure where that name came from but all her dolls have been named Lady. We'll see how long this goes.

Finally, at bedtime, Caleb read to Daddy and Sadie about the 10 pla-goos in the Bible.

No comments: