Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Uh-oh Sadie

I just thought I would post a little clip of Sadie. I noticed her making these sounds earlier this week and it comes really close to resembling "uh-oh". It's hardly surprising that she's put those sounds together. That's a constant phrase in this house these days with an occasional "uh-oh boom." Sadie is also starting to stand on her own a little and is trying to walk more and more holding on to fingers.

We're eagerly awaiting for a top tooth to poke through. You can see the bump and she's almost constantly drooling. She has rediscovered her bouncer seat and especially loves it when I bring it on onto the front porch when Caleb is playing outside. She also loves playing "run away from mama or dada" which is really her crawling out towards the stairs in the hallway and waiting for us to come and drag her back into the bedroom. She gets close enough to the stairs that I'm not sure she wouldn't try to go down them but still stays back enough to not fall down. I keep having visions of her tumbling down the stairs but so far she's been good. This his brought up a new challenge for us. Caleb loves his freedom and enjoys being able to decided when he wants to play upstairs and when he wants to play downstairs. But as Sadie gets bigger, it's getting harder to keep her in one place.

I can't believe summer is quickly coming to an end and in a little over a week, I'll have a 2 yr old on my hands.

No comments: