Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween


okay, so I'm a couple days late but I've been fighting a cold. We did have lots of fun on Halloween. Sadie was a monkey that we felt was only too appropriate because she will climb on anything. Caleb was a farmer or what I also like to call the "I'm a 2 yr old and I won't wear anything remotely resembling a costume" so he wore his overalls and a plaid shirt and carried around Puppy and Sneeze-Bear and was quite happy.

We waited outside for Daddy to come home from work and then walked up and down our street for a little while. The kids got a lot of candy for only having a tiny little bag to carry it. I wasn't really expecting people to give Sadie candy but she got plenty. We made it almost back to the house when Caleb decided that he'd had enough. We got back to the house and I mentioned chicken nuggets and milk and that was it. Even with all the candy- the boy wanted his chicken nuggets. He did get to try a reese's peanut butter cup and really liked that.

Sadie will get candy next year. Fortunately we also got some snack packs of gold fish and pretzels for her to enjoy.

happy halloween

No comments: