Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Things They Say

So Caleb and Sadie have been fighting colds for the past few days- or rather week or so. It hasn't been too bad but the noses have not been happy. Caleb's new saying is "tissue on the nose" when he needs a tissue which is almost all the time.

We also picked up a new potty training book "Potty Training for Boys." Don't be fooled by the title, it's really a kid's book and Caleb loves it. Last night he was cheering "yeah, Potty Training for Boys". We got a kick out of how he had to add the "for boys."

other things-

uh-oh spaghettios
Sadie is Sadie-girl
Polli is Polli-cat
bananana with the emphasis on the ba

and we got Caleb to try toast with a little peanut butter on it- of course, we didn't tell him this but he ate it.

Sadie is saying "all done," "uh-oh" and "bye-bye" and seems to call Caleb "Ca" and just generally loves making noise, especially when we're trying to correct her. She likes my old rocking chair from when I was little but has discovered that it's much more fun to stand on it backwards and dance.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Hi Jodi,
I came across your blog when I googled my own name...it seems that you and I have the exact same name! I enjoyed reading about your children - they are little cuties...and your portraits are beautiful. :-)

Jodi